17 December 2018
We are seeking experienced housing development professionals with a creative and energetic approach, a sound understanding of the housing sector and experience of delivering projects at various stages of the development process including: new business and land buying; JVs; and pre-planning, pre-contract and on-site delivery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our consultant team. You will be responsible for delivering projects on behalf of our clients and for researching and writing a range of reports on many subjects for a range of audiences. The role may also include some line management responsibilities.
· Educated to degree level;
· A good knowledge of current housing policy and strategy;
· Professional qualification desirable but not essential;
· Proven housing development experience working for a Registered Provider;
· Experience of managing projects from inception to completion, including feasibility, acquisition, design, planning, construction, handover and defects stages;
· Experience of managing projects funded by Homes England and GLA;
· Detailed understanding of budgetary and programme control on development projects;
· Experience of managing the procurement of consultants and contractors;
· Experience of regeneration and mixed-tenure developments would be an advantage;
· Experience of writing and submitting bids is desirable;
· Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
· Excellent communication skills and style;
· An understanding of what is different about working for a consultancy rather than directly for a housing organisation;
· The ability and skills to act as an ambassador for Red Loft to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and their key stakeholders including the GLA, Homes England, local authorities and contractors and consultants;
· Experience of line management of junior staff;
If you are interested in this position or you want to talk to us about aligning your passion with our opportunities, please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
< Return to News List