COVID-19 General Notice Update
Friday, March 20, 2020
Red Loft’s response to COVID-19 Pandemic
20th March 2020
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak continues to develop, we want to reassure you that the well-being of our employees, clients and partners is paramount.
In line with government advice, many of Red Loft’s staff are working remotely and to ensure that we are able to remain fully committed to all our clients projects and programmes we have further strengthened our remote working capabilities. All of our teams are able to access data and utilise our tools, no matter where they are located enabling them to collaborate both across the business and externally to service clients seamlessly.
The steps taken will enable us to provide the services you require preferably through email, telephone and video conference communications, rather than face to face contact to ensure the health and safety of all.
1. Contacting us
· For all general enquiries, you can call our main office number on 020 7729 0450 the call will be diverted to our Office Support Administrator, who can assist you, alternatively you can email: email@example.com
· For Sales and Marketing enquiries, our Sales number is 020 7539 3745 where Sales staff will answer your call, the Sales team can also be reached via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· If you have any Land and Viability or Development Consultancy enquiries please contact our main office on 0207 729 0450 or email email@example.com
- We anticipate that client meetings will now take place by phone or on-line. Red Loft use Microsoft Teams and will also have Skype available by Monday 23rd March 2020 as online meeting tools. You may receive an invitation to join a meeting via Teams conversation. Please find here instructions on how to join.
- If you’re in the middle of a project with us and have any questions, please do get in touch with your lead contact at Red Loft who will be available to respond to your query or contact us using the details above.
Whilst our staff are working remotely, we have updated our policies to continue to ensure strict Information Security, Data Protection and Client Confidentiality.
We will continue to regularly review the risks and challenges businesses
are facing to ensure we can assist our clients during these difficult times.
Thank you for your continued support.
< Return to News List