We are hiring | Executive Assistant
Monday, March 14, 2022
Red Loft are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to join our Operations Team.
This role plays a pivotal part in a growing business and adds significant value by providing high-level administrative support to the Managing Partner and the wider team in a fast-paced environment.
This is a hybrid role, where you will have the opportunity to work from home 2-3 days per week, with the remaining days based in our office in E1, London.
- Personal Assistant to Managing Partner, including but not limited to;
- Proactive diary management and administrative support; schedule meetings, conferences and travel, ensuring efficient and effective use of time.
- Ensure all aspects of meetings/conference attendance are organised, agendas developed, and prompt action taken maintaining timely responses
- Inbox/email management: monitor emails, respond and/or action emails when necessary
- Ensure that post and telephone calls are dealt with in a timely and effective manner
- Liaising with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Drafting of reports, presentations and correspondence
- Acting as gate-keeper and keeping one step ahead at all times
- Management of the office, and provide adhoc facilities management as required.
- Provide line management to Communications & Events Manager and Office Administrator.
- Assisting with interviewing, hiring and training new staff and induction of new recruits.
- Create, manage and maintain office systems to ensure they are fit for purpose, including online file management system (SharePoint).
- Main point of contact with outsourced IT consultants / suppliers, ensuring that systems are fully operational, new starters are set up.
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection best practice (named Data Protection Officer).
- Support improvement processes throughout the organisation to improve services and efficiencies.
- Deal with Red Loft’s professional clients, promoting a professional and responsive approach at all times.
- Follow Red Loft’s Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties.
- Drafting policy and procedures documents.
- Highly organised, efficient, proactive, and be able to demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and a 'can-do’ attitude.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 3 - 5 years of EA / PA experience at executive level.
For further information, or to apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Friday 18th March (Interviews will be held on 24th March)
< Return to News List